Government/Community & Commonweal Organizations:
l United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) Chinal Food and agriculture organization of the united nations (FAO) Chinal All-China Environment Federation(ACEF)l CHINADAILYl Shanghai Municipal Development & Reform Commissionl Energy-saving & Emission Reduction (ESER)l Shanghai Committee of Chinese Communist Youth League Minhang District Committeel Minhang District of Shanghai jiangchuan Roadl Hongkou District of Shanghai Liangcheng Newly State Streetl Jingan district Pengpu Town Women’s Federationl Chaoyang District of Beijing Tiantong Court Second Communityl Songpan County government Aba Prefecture in Sichuan Provincel Yili Public Welfare Foundationl Shanghai Adream Foundationl Shanghai Smiles Foundationl Friends of Naturel Impact Hub Shanghail Solar Decathlon China Organizing Committeel Shanghai Jiangchuan Community Developing Foundation.
Education and Research Organization:
- China Executive Leadership Academy Pudong
- Some Subordinate units from Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Including Qian Xuesen Library & Museum),
- School of Ecological and Environmental Sciences, East China Normal University
- Project Team Cultivated by Zhejiang University- Long Island University Bachelor
- Shanghai Dianji University
- Experimental Primary School Affiliated to Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shanghai Xingang Middle School
- Jincai Experimental Junior Middle School (China Shanghai)
- Shanghai No.2 Penglai Road. Primary School
- Intel Corporation（Integrated Electronics Corporation)
- Royal DSM
- State Grid Shanghai Municipal Electric Power Company
- Shanghai Beidou Jiao Tong University New Energy Automobile Service Co., Ltd.
- BYD Shanghai Liantong Car Sales Co., Ltd.
- BAIC BJEV Shanghai Wanbangzhixing Car Sales Co., Ltd.
- State Grid Electric Vehicle Service Company, Ltd. (echargenet.com)
- Trina Solar
- Shanghai Yanxin Electronic Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Fruiti Guode (INVO)
- Tetra Pak
- Association of International Chemical Manufactures (AICM)